SAP HANA BASIS Admin consultant
13131 Lake Fraser Drive SE Calgary, Alberta T2J 7E8
Our Client is looking fora Senior experienced HANA Admin (Basis) expert for a 12 month contract
As part of a high energy SAP HANA-focused team (sidecar), they’re building out a data unification platform using native HANA. That means they will have a heterogenous source-system environment that includes among others SAP ECC, Oracle e-Business Suite, a custom mainframe, spreadsheets, and a variety of sources with relational database backends, API/web service, and other interfaces. Looking for someone who can support the administration aspects (Basis) of their 3-system landscape (Dev, QA, Prod).
Role: Senior HANA BASIS Admin consultant
Start date: Nov 2018 ( mid to late Nov with some flexibility)
End date: Nov 2019
Duration: 1 year contract
Location: Saskatoon or Calgary
For exceptional candidates, consideration will be given to remote work (supporting Central Standard Time 8 AM to 5 PM).
- Provide technical HANA Basis expertise and architecture oversight
- Advise, execute, and operate user and role management
- Advise, execute, and operate transport management
- Provide project related technical expertise related to other products being used, including SAP Data Services, SAP BOBJ, and others as applicable
- Provide technical expertise to support upgrades and migrations of the aforementioned software as well as installation and configuration of additional environments.
- Day-to-day activities: security and user management, performance and capacity monitoring, environment troubleshooting, transports
- Advise and execute continuous improvement opportunities: process improvement, patching and upgrades
- Advise, execute, and operate to ensure compliance with standard processes as documented for SOX audit reason
- Systems migrations, installation, and configuration for SAP HANA, BODS, and BOBJ
- Advise and possibly perform Support Pack upgrades to a three system landscape
- Provide guidance on best-practices and architecture standards where these have not yet been put in place by the company
- Provide input and feedback on overall solution architecture
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.