SAP HANA Development Lead
Toronto, Ontario | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for an SAP HANA Development Lead to join their team.
Enterprise Data Warehouse team requires an experienced HANA development lead to lead and manage HANA developers in data warehouse solutions delivery organization with focus on delivering reporting solutions. Experience with delivering data warehousing projects on native HANA is preferred. In this role, you will plan, direct and coordinate activities of assigned projects to ensure project goals or objectives are accomplished within approved time frame, scope and budget.
- Deliver effective solutions which meet the requirements of the business groups and that are aligned with ITS portfolio decisions and the ITS technology architecture (on time, on budget, with quality)
- Be a hands-on HANA development Manager with expectations to lead technical teams
- Direct resources both internal, onshore and offshore and ensure the implementation and utilization of consistent processes across the SDLC
- Follow best practices and continuously guide and improve HANA development capability in the team
- Be the subject matter expert on all aspects relating to delivering highly performing data warehouse on SAP HANA
- Ability to work in fast paced agile and multiple stakeholder environment
- Manage projects risks/issues/ dependencies and come up with appropriate mitigation plan working with ITS and business teams
- Manage relationship with business product/project sponsors, be the trusted advisor
- Own and manage project budget, cost, and schedule.
- Raise and track risks and issues, resolve conflicts and escalate appropriately when needed.
- Ensure on-time delivery & quality of agreed upon scope
- Manages project communications including status reports to all stakeholders.
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile project development methodology
- 5+ years' experience in native SAP HANA
- Experience delivering and managing business intelligence / data warehousing projects
- Experience with HANA calculation views, flowgraph, stored procedures, functions and data modelling
- Experience with PowerDesigner is a plus
- Proven ability of delivering applications involving multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and lead others in teams
- Superior verbal and written communications skills including oral presentation and building business case
- Experience in offshore development processes and best practices
- Ability to coach staff in analysis, design and development skills
- Successful delivery utilizing offshore capabilities considered an asset
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.