SAP HANA Modeler
13131 Lake Fraser Drive SE Calgary, Alberta T2J 7E8
Our Calgary based client is expanding their team and requires a strong , experienced HANA Modeler with the following skills who will add value to their team :
Provide HANA modelling and architect services including but not limited to:
- Develop reusable HANA models in accordance with consolidated design principles and documented design detail
- Assist in gathering and documenting requirements for design, including identification of all tables, fields, joins, filters, formulas/logic/calculations and any other business and data requirements
- Identify new and/or updated cross reference table architecture, modification, and integration into the reusable HANA models to capture and manage consolidated master data
- Remains current with and provides guidance on best-practices and architecture standards
- Approaches challenges with curiosity to troubleshoot and offer innovative recommendations
Skills/ knowledge areas (in priority order)
- End to end knowledge and extensive development experience in HANA, not only HANA modelling (ideally HANA 2.0)
- Adept at collaborating independently and directly with business domain SMEs
- Ability to assess HANA integration requirements and recommended solutions for implementation
- Strong knowledge and experience reading/writing SQL
- Domain knowledge in Sales, Credit and Inventory (ideally worked with associated SAP modules)
- Ability to reverse engineer SAP transaction codes and BW cubes
- Experience developing reports with SAP BOBJ Analysis for Office, MS PowerQuery and Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud
- ETL/Data Services (BODS) development and scheduling experience and exposure to web services tools
All tasks must be completed in accordance with Company standards.
Start : ASAP
End: 6 month renewable contract
Location: Calgary AB
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.