SAP HCM (H2R) Consultant
Toronto, Ontario L4K 0E5
MAIN ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with the business to define requirements and propose solutions
- Contribute to the improvement of business processes
- Proactively offer solutions and enhancements which leverage best practices while managing enterprise expectations
- Consider all product variations across current product lines, meet the most variants possible, and ensure the most cost effective manner
- Facilitate and lead in-depth workshops to elicit review and confirm business requirements, business process reengineering, data and workflows, business models, business rules and user interface design.
- Quickly sketch a complex design concept and estimate effort based on business requirements
- Lead collaborative design discussions with key stakeholders across IT and business to ensure design is consistent, accurate, flexible, and scalable.
- Responsible for providing expertise and approvals during the development phase, test planning, and ensure solutions meet the overall design requirements for the H2R application landscape
- Follow all established design and development standards and suggesting improvements when they are needed
- Provide technical support to regional and global initiatives and projects
- Design and develop applications that ensure compliance with Group internal control procedures and security policy
- Provide technical support for all H2R applications
- Coach and mentor Application Analysts and junior Application Designers
- Oversee all H2R configuration and development
- Review and approve all H2R functional design documents
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline
- SAP HCM Certification is desired
- ITIL Service Management Certification
Specific work experience:
- Significant experience in application design, development, configuration and support of technology solutions to support SAP H2R business processes
- Minimum 5 years SAP Payroll and Benefits configuration for USA and Canada
- Minimum 5 years in configuration of SAP - Time Management and ESS\MSS
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of SAP HR integration with other modules
- Understanding of Workday - Human Capital Management
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience in SAP solution architecture/design
Technical / functional skills:
- Maintain a high level of awareness of all current SAP applications and solutions
- Keen understanding of key concepts and technologies related to integrating SAP with 3rd party software and middleware technologies
- Proficient understanding of overall H2R business application landscape, integration, and compliance areas for USA and Canada
- Experience with ABAP HR and Adobe forms
- Cooperatively work with Architecture, Project team and key business stakeholders to adapt to the changing strategies, funding decisions, risks, and organizational direction. Ability to determine when and how to modify a selected approach and assess impacts of change on design.
- Highly experienced with configuration of SAP H2R
- Experience with SAP workflow technologies preferred
- Basic understanding of SAP Security, Roles and Profiles as it relates to H2R
- Able to evaluate project complexity, constraints, risks and dependencies and effectively relay suitable information to key stakeholders
- Understanding of IT service delivery and IT Service Management concepts and procedures
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively with a variety of Business Stakeholders and IT colleagues
- Proactive in terms of alerting management to deviations and risks that may require a modification to the proposed design or scope.
- High willingness to drive transformation and service improvement
- Strong customer / end-user / client service orientation
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Thrives working in a highly collaborative and team environment
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.