SAP HCM Workday
Montreal, Quebec H2P 1B9 | Direct Hire
Our client is hiring a Human Capital Management Specialst – Human Capital Management (HCM)
THE Specialist IT, Process & Solutions - Human Captial Management (HCM) will be accountable for delivering global systems and solutions that support HR related business processes across all divisions including Workday HR, ADP Payroll, SAP HCM, and Kronos Workforce Central. The encumbant will work in partership with the business to communicate and coordinate with senior HR business stakeholders, IT Leadership, and ERP leads to ensure delivery and deployment of HR system solutions meet business requirements and are fully integrated with the core SAP ERP system. Must possess an in-depth understanding of HR business functions and drive successful adoption and delivery of proposed solutions. Core competency in process and system integration is key.
Summary of tasks
• Coach and mentor IT HCM staff on project and task delivery;
• Oversee and manage system development lifecycle: requirements gathering, process solution design, config/build, testing, implementation, and support. Executes to assigned expectation levels and ensures the Director - HCM, IT Leads, Project Mgrs, and IT Champions are kept informed on a scheduled and as needed basis;
• Coordinates the development, monitoring and maintenance of technical ERP/HCM system integration/interface points. Drives adoption and adherence to standardized HCM processes across Divisions;
• Socialize HCM system designs with senior business stakeholders and gains support through ongoing education with business leadership and management. Coordinates / Leads development of system training materials and ensures process sustainment KPI's are in place and monitored;
• Identifies process improvement/optimization and leverages leading HCM practices to continually enhance business value and benefits from IT enablement. Awareness of customer satisfaction levels with respect to individual and team performance;
• Participates in the IT HCM department operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources. Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for HCM IT spending and initiatives;
• Engage in solving business issues/opportunities through industry leading practices and tested solutions;
• Formulate and deploy long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective HR related technologies;
• Develop, review, approve and/or ensure compliance of IT policies, methodologies, documentation, testing, change control, common processes, and charters in alignment with IT governance and strategy;
• Participate in regular facility / site visits with an eye toward in-depth understanding of operating unit requirements, challenges and issues;
• Support cross-functional groups where required on business process solutioning and project delivery related items;
• Management of HR related projects and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or designation;
• Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (ie PMP Certified- PMI) is an asset;
• Bilingual preferred;
• 7+ years of IT functional domain expertise in HCM related technologies and enabling processes & solutions; working knowledge of change, communications, and risk management methods and tool;
• Proven success and expertise in executing change in medium-large scale business transformations;
• Strong influence/persuasion skills with senior level management and key stakeholders;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to provide updates to all levels in the organization; adept at building relationships with internal teams and external partners;
• Strong people management skills including delegation, motivation, coaching, and conflict management capabilities. Highly effective negotiation and collaboration skills;
• Strong ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & languages;
• Proficient in HR related technologies, processes, and solutions - SAP, Workday, Kronos, ADP
• Strong knowledge of ERP implementation methodologies and toolsets;
• Excellent knowledge of change & communications governance, methods, and tools.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.