SAP Hybris Billing Consultant
Tornto, Ontario L3R 9Z7
Our client has a requirement for an SAP Hybris Billing Solution Architect.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 weeks
The SAP Hybris Billing Solution Architect is responsible for the design and delivery of the entire SAP Hybris Billing solution to meet the client’s requirements. This position requires strong SAP product knowledge in SAP Hybris Billing (formerly known as BRIM Billing Revenue Innovation Management).
- Working with the client to confirm business requirements
- Responsible for executing tasks assigned by SAP Senior Project Manager
- Design of the overall solution to meet client requirements as well as any development, regulatory and industry standards
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Must be a seasoned Senior Solution Architect (Project Manager experience is beneficial) with proven ability to plan and meet specific client solution needs including budget, risks and resources as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Must have over 10 years of SAP Order to Cash experience with at least 3 full cycle implementations of SAP Hybris Billing
- Strong functional and configuration skills in SAP Hybris Billing SOM, CC, CI and FICA with integration to external portal or cloud application, Operations Support Systems and mediation service.
- Strong knowledge on integration technologies such as SAP PI and experience in developing functional design and mapping of interfaces using PI for both Synchronous and Asynchronous calls from SAP to external systems.
- Expert in leading and coordinating multiple teams for prototyping, blueprinting, solution design, configuration, development, testing and post go live hyper care activities
- Strong experience in Telco or high tech industry solution for SAP Hybris Billing.
- Experience in ABAP debugging, workflow, middleware, ODI framework, common object layer
- Strong working knowledge of SAP Fiori, reporting and S/4 HANA
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Experienced in leading functional workshops
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to project deliverables.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- English: Fluent
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.