SAP ICM Functional Developer
7550 Ogden Dale Rd SE Calgary, Alberta T2C 4X9 | Contract
Our client has a requirement for an SAP ICM Functional Developer.
Start date: ASAP
End date: Dec 2018
Work Location: Calgary
Likelihood of renewal: Low
The Role: We require a Techno-functional role accountable for gathering, understanding requirements, documenting business processes and functional specifications needed to recommend and implement SAP ICM that will enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop functional specifications and perform functional configuration, development SAP ICM.
- Perform requirements analysis and develop prototype solutions to demonstrate SAP ICM capabilities to the business and enable adoption;
- Lead troubleshooting of defects that arise in SAP ICM application and ensure a timely resolution. Lead or participate in cross functional teams involved in issue resolution, ensure that partners/stakeholders are kept advised of status;
- Understand business issues and opportunities. Analyze and define both the “As Is” and “To Be” business processes and perform gap analysis;
- Ensure adherence to best practices, identify assumptions, constraints, and anticipate and manage risks;
- Develop diagrams and models (use case, activity diagram, business process models, etc.) and clearly document functional requirements and business rules in order to fulfill the business and user requirements;
- Communicate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems to technical teams designing and implementing the solution.
- Write documentation for the applications including operations, training material and user guides.
- Ensure traceability of requirements back to business need as well as through to solution and testing. Validate the solution meets the business need and verify it conforms to specifications.
- Participate in project implementations, post-implementation reviews, test plans, test strategy, regression testing and deployment process to maximize and share learning;
- Responsible for clearly and concisely articulating technical issues and resolutions with varied business stakeholders;
- Perform tasks within a complex decision-making and problem solving environment, serve as a subject matter expert for the determination and recommendation of problem resolution and system enhancements, root-cause analysis, documentation and integration testing;
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, Commerce/Business Administration or equivalent practical experience;
- Minimum 3-5 years SAP ICM implementation experience - ideally 2 full project lifecycles with SAP ICM.
- Strong configuration skills performing requirements analysis
- Development experience
- Extensive experience designing and configuring integration points between SAP modules as well as interfaces with non-SAP systems;
- Strong familiarity with project implementation methodologies, including Agile and ASAP;
- Experience in commission and incentive management of a sales force and sales reporting.
- Solid experience designing and executing test cases preferably including HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM)/QC experience;
- Team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner;
- Ability to manage client expectations and negotiate win-win solutions.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple work assignments;
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and Information Services (IS) support teams;
- Experience in Marketing and Sales business area supported by the CRM application portfolio valuable but not required
- Advanced analytical skills;
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.