SAP Incident Management Expert
2700, Laurier Blvd. Quebec, QC G1V 4K5
Our client based in Quebec city is looking for a SAP Incident Management Expert. The ideal candidate is French speaking or bilingual.
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 1 year
Location: Remote during COVID restrictions
The expert in SAP incident and problem management makes sure to reduce the number and frequency of incidents and problems by properly identifying the causes and proposing the appropriate solutions.
Main role and responsibilities:
· Monitor the flow of incoming incidents and initiate the resolution process
· Evaluate and ensure the effectiveness of the incident management process
· Create and maintain incident and problem management systems
· Examine and prioritize problems
· Identify and understand the problems grouping together the most frequent and severe incidents
· Manage minor, major or unusual incidents involving support staff
· Level of studies: University degree or DEC from Cegep specializing in an appropriate discipline
· Experience in managing incidents and problems in an IT environment
· Experience in the implementation and deployment of the SAP solution
· SAP Solution Manager / IT Service Management
· Knowledge of ITIL incident / problem management concepts
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.