SAP Logistics Execution (LE) & Inventory Management (IM) Consultant
EY Tower 100 Adelaide Street West. PO Box 1 Toronto, Ontario M5H 0B3
Our client is hiring an SAP Logistics Execution & Inventory Management Consultant
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Firm understanding of Logistics Execution and Inventory Management within SAP ERP
- Storage Location build integration with eWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
- Work closely with OTC and PTP on design and build to meet the clients requirements within Logistics Execution
- Direct Store Delivery module
- Configuration and build experience within the Inventory Module
- Prior experience on a full SAP life cycle project. (3-5 years’ experience)
Must be a Canadian citizen and willing to travel to the US.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.