SAP Logistics Solution Architect
800, De la GauchetiÃ¨re O. â bureau 8700 Montreal, Quebec H5A 1J6
Our Public Sector client based in downtown Montreal is looking for a full-time SAP Logistics Solution Architect.
Key Skills: Ability to influence and leadership, political acumen, teamwork, customer service, planning, innovation and creativity. Effective written and verbal communication.
As an information technology authority in the company, plans and designs all physical and logical information technology solutions. They act as head of business implementation, quality assurance, planning and corporate technology watch. They are also responsible for project management and external representation. In particular:
Corporate authority on the direction of solutions (consultant):
- Advises the entire company on directions, strategies, opportunities and technology solutions. Provides feasibility and implementation studies related to its field of expertise;
Conception of technological solution:
- Orders, designs, selects and implements technology solutions, procedures, standards and programs in accordance with the chosen directions, strategic business plan, business sector priorities, and IT strategic vision;
- Ensures the definition and implementation of IT requirements, principles, standards and guidance, in line with recognized methodologies;
- Develops architecture and integrates solutions, systems and applications related to its field by using state-of-the-art technologies and taking into account the impacts of the company's systems. Can take on the role of integrative architect (applications, infrastructure, security and data) within a project whose solution mainly affects its field of activity;
- Ensures the quality of IT architecture deliverables within projects, as well as meeting budgets and timelines for this batch of activities;
- Participates to the development of the overall vision and strategic planning of technologies, as well as the development of transition plans and the identification of priorities and budgets;
- Has a holistic integrated view of planning solutions and technologies related to its sector, in sync with the directions;
- Acts as a reference and leader in the planning, development, implementation and management of all activities inherent in risk management and IT security;
Sector responsibilities and functional governance:
- Oversees activities related to their sector: selection, standardization, planning, architecture and integration.
- Performs functional governance with employees;
- Manages large-scale projects: plans, coordinates, supervises, delivers and deploys projects, taking into account the impacts on all the company's technological projects and issues;
- Plans, coordinates and supervises the activities and the quality of the deliverables for which they are responsible;
IT watch and opportunities:
- Ensures watchdog role, acts as a lead for improvement and innovation, and anticipates market trends in recognized information technology, methodologies and best practices.
- Constantly keeps track of IT evolutions and keeps knowledge up to date;
- Provides leadership in the field; disseminates and transmits knowledge;
- Performs opportunity studies;
- Represents the client to external bodies;
- Performs all other related tasks.
· Master's degree in computer science;
· Have 5 years of relevant experience in:
o Functional components (tables, transactions, infotypes, etc.) SAP
o Terms and tools of the SAP-specific development platform
o Configuration of modules in SAP.
· Any combination of training/experience will be considered in accordance with the Accessibility to Employment Guide, a combination of appropriate requirements could be used.
Job specifications - work environment
- Identifies potential technological solutions and recommends the best ones for the enterprise
- Involved in drafting the necessary documents to be presented to the Architectual Review Committee
- Consolidates and approves the deliverables produced by domain architects
- Ensures the implementation of technological principles and positions in addition to mentoring and supporting Domain Architects in the realization or their respective deliverables
Knowledge and additional training
- Framework and Enterprise Architecture Methodology (TOGAF, Zachman, SABSA, etc.)
- Technology Project Development Methodology (Macroscope P+)
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.