SAP MM Functional Analyst
6125, Chemin de la CÃÂ´te-de-Liesse Montreal, Quebec H4T 1C8
Our Montreal-based client is looking for an SAP MM Functional Analyst
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze SAP change requests and suggest and make appropriate changes
- Perform various complex analyses to identify discrepancies and make recommendations
- Be responsible for the delivery of some small/medium-scale projects;
- Support SAP users from various internal departments;
- Work with key business representatives to provide functional SAP support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (intermediate to senior) with SAP;
- Experience with Retail SAP;
- Extensive knowledge of one or several SAP modules: MM, WM, SD, BW;
- Knowledge of BI, BOBJ, PI, is a major asset;
- Bilingual, French and English (verbal and written);
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Advanced level in MS Office;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask;
- Ability to work independently or in teams;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Functional analyst who can analyze business needs, propose solutions, knows best practices, bring the business to another level, technical skills, will do configuration and be involved with project and development.
- Business acumen is important.
- Agile environment, someone polyvalent, retail experience or warehouse experience would be an asset. Small team, will get lots of visibility.
- French is not a must, but the candidate must be willing to learn French.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.