SAP MM/WM Consultant
Toronto, Ontario L4B 3P6
- Main liaison to business functional areas – Partnering with business stakeholders, understanding their needs, prioritizing efforts, recommending changes / innovations, serving as the Subject Matter Expert for their area of expertise.
- System Design – Documenting requirements and developing solutions using standard or custom SAP functionality. Recommending alternatives when multiple options are available.
- Developing Solutions – Performing SAP System Configuration, writing functional requirements for custom development, performing appropriate system tests (Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing), writing system/user documentation, and training end users on functionality.
- Production Support – Troubleshooting system issues, analyzing processes, recommending course of action.
- Coaching/Mentoring/Training – Power user training and coaching, mentoring of other SAP Business Analysts.
- Business/Process Knowledge – Develop understanding of core functional areas.
- Project Management – Planning, support business case analysis, organize priorities.
- Compliance – Ensures company, departmental and governmental standards are followed at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on business processes and/or computer technology; Corresponding work experience will be considered.
- In-depth functional and configuration expertise in SAP Materials Management (MM) and Warehouse Management (WM) modules.
- Experience with SAP QM (Quality Management) is a major asset.
- Secondary experience in SAP Production Planning (PP) and/or Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) modules is preferred.
- 8+ years of IT related experience with specified SAP module, or 5+ years of equal experience if combined with a master’s degree.
- 2+ years of IT-related experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other regulated industry, following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Has participated in two or more full life cycle SAP implementations.
- Able to serve as a functional lead on SAP related projects.
- Analytical skills must include the ability to quickly identify problems, gather relevant information, determine the root causes, and make recommendations regarding solutions.
- Proactive, self-starter who sets high standards for self and co-workers.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods in guiding/influencing others towards achieving goals.
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Uses Project Management skills in order to create project plans, monitor progress, keep projects on time and within budget.
- Strong organizational skills - ability to manage multiple competing tasks and adapt quickly to changes.
- Excellent coaching, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated desire to learn / expand areas of expertise.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Pharmaceutical experience or working in a validated environment a plus.
- Able to accommodate minor business travel, both domestically and to the US (less than 10%).
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.