SAP Multi-Resource Scheduling Consultant
2700, Laurier Blvd. Suite 4000 Quebec, Quebec G1V 4K5
Our client has a requirement for an SAP MRS resource
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 2 – 3 months
- SAP MRS analyst assists customers in the deployment or upgrading of SAP solutions by accompanying the project teams and customers in alignment between business needs and functions of the modules and SAP solutions.
- Active in the phases projects and technological support of solutions.
- Role and responsibilities :
- Assist customers in defining its needs and directs it to the modules and corresponding features.
- Perform the functional specification and systems.
- Conceptualize functional analyses and modeling in relation to project targets HR business process.
- Ensure the evaluation of the required business and required applications.
- Perform the configuration of the modules and this according to the business needs of clients.
- Make sure to have a cross-sectional view of the functional needs of the customer.
- Collaborate with specialists and business technical and the team project.
- Ensure the correlation between the development of solutions and the functional needs of the customer.
- Provide support and a technical and functional support important during deployments.
- Develop and provide leadership during the phases of tests and quality insurance.
- Maintain technical documentation and ensure the transfer of knowledge in connection with their responsibilities.
- Act as an expert in their field of specialty and represent their unit with technical and decision-making bodies.
- May be called upon to coordinate the integration of other solutions and features in order to complete the projects.
- Ensure a monitoring role in order to understand and anticipate trends prevailing in their area of expertise, and make appropriate recommendations in terms of development of best practices for the company.
- Level of education: Bachelor's degree or DEC specializes in an appropriate discipline
- Experience: 5 years or more of relevant experience
- Own experience demonstrated in deployment project and/or upgrade SAP MRS.
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) (asset) modules
- Knowledge of the General of the logistics modules and SAP's CRM (asset).
- Knowledge of SAP implementation methodologies (ideally ASAP).
- Understanding of the new methodology for implementing SAP Activate (asset)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem- solving skills
- Make quality decisions
- Be results-oriented and able to meet service level agreements
- Excellent command of the English and French language
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.