SAP Order to Cash Manager - Regional Support
2711 N. Haskell Avenue Lincolnshire, IL 75204
Our client based in the US is looking to hire a full-time SAP Order to Cash Manager – Regional Support.
Location: Lincolnshire (Illinois)
JOB SUMMARY :
The Manager of IT, under the supervision of the Director of IT, US Region, will be responsible to sustain a supportive team-focused environment, which enables staff to develop and maintain sound operational practices. The position Leads Domain Process area of Order to Cash within the US region which supports SAP ERP processes and ancillary technologies that are specific to the client US Divisions. This position Leads and oversees that day to day activities of IT Specialists/Analysts in a sales, EDI, and logistics functional domain area which provide functional support within a global ERP template and technical support for localized non-ERP systems and integrations.
The IT Order to Cash Domain Lead works directly with US IT Director to execute resource efforts in alignment with business and global IT strategies. They will manage on-site support capacity as an extension to the Enterprise Applications team where needed. Responsible for change requests, incident resolution, project planning, and implementations as applicable to the Order to Cash process area. The Order to Cash Lead will support the US IT Director in collaborating with the business in the Sales and Logistics process area to identify continuous improvement opportunities that further enhance business performance and create benefits. Strong leadership and a keen customer service orientation that promotes partnership with the business is key to success. Experience in the consumer packaged goods industry is preferred.
- Oversee Regional Support sales, EDI and logistics area analysts ensuring efficient localized support and execution of project deliverables on time and budget, risks are controlled, issues are managed and escalated as appropriate, and key decisions are communicated and formalized
- Allocate team resources and expertise required by both operational and project based initiatives;
- Create a positive working environment for the team, which inspires high productivity and cohesive team work;
- Demonstrate commitment to performance management and staff development through annual performance reviews, career development and training plans for team members;
- Lead Order to Cash process and functional support for SAP ERP enabled business solutions deployed throughout the region including EDI Mapping and SAP IDOC integration; application and technical support for localized non-ERP systems (heritage and legacy) specific to the Sales and Logistics domain
- Actively support all IT solutions within domain area by troubleshooting and resolving assigned tickets within agreed upon SLAs
- Engage with division Order to Cash and Logistics Business Process Owners (BPOs), Key Users (KUs), and global IT to help identify and prioritize continuous improvement opportunities; leverage existing technology investments and leading practice solutions to drive value realization
- Manage relationship with global CORE IT and Applications Managed Services Leads as the point of contact for the domain area
- Maintain scheduled site visit rotation for major facilities and make IT on-site presence available as required; develop and foster relationship/partnership with the business, gain in-depth knowledge of the Sales and Logistics operations, and identify challenges and/or opportunities where IT support may be needed
- Direct involvement in project initiatives at regional level as it relates to the Sales and Logistics domain area; fulfill local project lead role(s) where applicable considering scope/complexity
- Work with the Sales and Logistics business stakeholders, BPOs and Regional IT Director to gather requirements, formalize deliverables, define and coordinate resources, and provide input to project scope and outcomes; develop and maintain project materials and other documentation (ie charters, status reports, issue/risk logs, etc) as needed in alignment with Regional IT Director and PMO governance
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and leading practices within IT
- Work with remote teams both business and IT across multiple geographies
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 5 -7 years working knowledge of core SAP functionality (ECC, SCM, SD, Vistex, TPM, CRM, EWM, BI)
- Minimum 5 years as Team Lead or Manager of IT
- College degree preferred; will consider equivalent IT work-related experience
- Strong leadership, business acumen, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact, liaise, empathize, and build alignment with individuals and multi-disciplinary teams across all levels of the organization
- A high degree of self-awareness and understanding of impact on people;
- Decision-making confidence;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills, being able to present technical material to various levels of audiences within the organization.
- Demonstrated strengths in design, planning, organizing, and delegating;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to support informed decision making;
- Demonstrated strategic thinking abilities (e.g. vision and innovation);
- Flexible and adaptable to evolving business environments
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, dependability, integrity, trustworthiness, and respect amongst leadership and peers
- Enthusiastic, action-oriented, and a strong sense of accountability
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work, and operate independently with minimal direction
- Comfort in working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.