SAP PP / QM Consultant
Montreal, Quebec | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking an SAP PP / QM Consultant to join them.
WHO THEY´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with SAP PP (Production Planning) and QM (Quality Management) modules
- Should have excellent knowledge in Manufacturing processes such as Routing, MRP, Scheduling, Production Planning, Quality Management, WIP accounting, etc.
- Experience in application support engagement is a must
- Should be able to work independently
- Excellent in people and client management
- Must be bilingual i.e. English and French
- Should be familiar with on/offshore model and able to work closely with offshore team
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.