SAP PP/QM Analyst
2555 Chemin du Lac Longueil, Quebec J4N 1C1 | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for an SAP PP/QM Consultant.
Location: South Shore - QC
Duration: Full time position
- Establish and maintain production and quality business processes in an orderly manner that meets internal control needs.
- Actively participate in the deployment, coordination, standardization, integration of the North America segment (and other required segments).
- Provide user support, documentation and training following the changes.
- Work actively on evolving processes while remaining aligned with client's needs, mission, objectives, best business practices and priorities.
- Do project management of different sizes.
- Act as an expert in his field, give opinions and opinions.
- Influence standardization of business processes by complying with standards (SOx).
- Expand its field of activity by monitoring changes in standards and best business practices for North American Operations Units.
- Research, define and communicate best business practices in conjunction with department managers
- Work in conjunction with functional and technical resources to implement new features
- Actively perform SAP configuration or other systems if qualified.
- Support users, manage issues and queries related to business processes.
- Make the "design" of security roles and profiles and associate them with the users in the respect of the needs of controls.
- Do crisis management. Respond quickly and efficiently to outages and / or queries that require immediate attention.
- Meet IT performance goals for service and quality. (KPI)
- Periodic meetings with different users SAP experts and business managers to prioritize queries and participate in the cost / benefit assessment of change requests.
- Act as an agent of change and participate in the process by respecting ITGC controls.
Qualifications and experience required
- SAP Training/certification (PP, QM)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office solution (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio)
- Good knowledge of manufacturing business processes.
- Bilingual is a MUST
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.