SAP PS Consultant
Toronto, Ontario | Contract
Our client is looking for an SAP PS Consultant
Start Date: July 16th, 2018
Length of Assignment: ongoing - expected to be long term and other opportunities may arise
Details: Looking for someone who understands enough and FI, CO, SD and MM to understand the flow of data through the system
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Provide SAP Project Systems functional support for requested enhancements, incident fixes, how to guidance and knowledge transfer.
- Work on a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Author Work Orders and/or presentations and present findings to clients
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to status reporting and business improvement initiatives
- Undergraduate degree
- Graduate degree or professional designation an asset
- 2 - 5 years relevant work experience
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively with other in teams
- Ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.