SAP Project Manager - Testing & Training
- Close coordination with Customer PM, Validation Lead and Customer System Owner
- Owner of Daily Calls, Meeting Minutes, Travel Planning, Task Assignment, Task Tracking
- Tracking & managing of overall timelines across multiple work streams
- Responsible for managing timely execution of project deliverables
- Responsible for managing & routing of documents
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure timely sign-offs of documents
- Responsible for document folder structure maintenance
- Responsible for Reporting of Project Status and Document Life Cycle Status
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in an SAP shop GxP/pharmaceutical company as a project manager or similar role.
- Quick understanding of customer specific change management, validation requirements and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to reliably execute to a plan and demonstrated dependability and ownership to ensure project success
- Pro-active engagement with all involved stakeholders to ensure process compliance
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
- Excellent communication (written and oral), organizational and time management skills
- Experience in Change Management is an advantage
- Experience in ALM, SAP ATTP, SAP AII/OER, SAP PI, SAP ECC, GS1 Standards, understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes (especially pharma) is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to appropriately handle stakeholders of different levels within the customer’s organization
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Willingness for some travel (10-20%)
- Strong computer skills – both Internet and desktop productivity tools
Must be a Canadian Citizen (or have Work Authorization in the US).
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.