SAP Project Manager
Montreal, Quebec H1K 1M7 | Contract
Our Montreal-based client is looking for an SAP Project Manager for a contract.
Start Date: July 14, 2018
End Date: December 28, 2018
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Summary of tasks:
- Responsible for coordination and completion of large scale and more complex projects.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Provides guidance to other project managers.
- At least 10 years experience in IT Project Management.
- Experience in Mobile solutions and/or Application development and/or SAP related projects (3 positions to fill, July, July, September).
- Experience in contract and vendor management to ensure compliance of the scope, budget, timeline and quality.
- Ability to coordinate interdependencies with other projects.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines and communicate efficiently with various teams and different levels of stakeholders.
- Intermediate to expert skills with MS Project & MS office suites.
- Excellent communication of both written and spoken English and French.
- PMP Certification required
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.