SAP Project Manager
110, Cremazie Blvd. West Montreal, Quebec H2P 1B9
Our client based in Montreal is looking to hire a full-time permanent SAP Project Manager.
JOB SUMMARY :
Reporting to the Director of IT PMO, As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading projects of different types, complexities, applications and/or technical platforms, and providing quality assurance and preventing / mitigating project management risks and issues.
We are looking for experienced and diversified project management expertise. Moreover, due to our SAP ecosystem, we are looking for a Project Manager with proven and successful SAP implementations.
- Build and lead a team that will function in a matrix environment to develop and implement the project deliverables with a focus on quality, productivity and consistency
- Provide leadership and manage stakeholders at all levels
- Build a detailed project plan based on clear assumptions and efforts, and taking into consideration constraints
- Manage the resources assigned to the project
- Establish the project scope and ensure communication and understanding by all stakeholders
- Work with the customer and project team to determine functional requirements
- Develop and apply techniques to improve productivity and efficiency, reduce risk, solve problems, enable customers to realize significant cost savings, and ensure deliverables are created on time and within the budget
- Manage the day to day delivery of the project and setup required meetings to track progress, risks and issues
- Identify and supervise critical path activities and solve problems or raise them to immediate supervisor as needed
- Ensure products and deliverables are of the highest caliber
- Ensure proper use of PMO methodology, tools and procedures
- Plan and execute Gate meetings to approve work continuation
- Plan and manage reporting of Live solution
- Ensure proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives
- Communicate a clear vision of the project objectives and motivate the team to reach them
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budget and financial tracking
- Contribute to other Portfolio Management initiatives
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Accounting or other related field or equivalent work experience;
- PMP designation an asset or formal Project Management Training;
- Bilingual English/French;
- 6 years or more experience in project management, including a minimum of 3 to 4 SAP full cycle implementations and upgrades/conversions;
- Advanced project management skills (develop project objectives and charter, determine resource allocation, track progress, etc.);
- Experience in structured systems development and project management methodologies;
- Previous experience as a functional SAP consultant (logistics, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain, sales, finance) preferred;
- Strong ability to simultaneously manage multiple deliverables and projects;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- PMP or MBA certification an asset;
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills; ability to provide updates to Director and VP levels; adept at building relationships with internal teams and external partners;
- Extensive use of MS Excel, MS Project Server and Sharepoint;
- Experience working in multiple time zones an asset;
- Experience working with an offshore delivery model an asset;
- Strong knowledge of IT program financials and accounting;
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the Program.
- Demonstrated ability of being a self-starter;
- Ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & languages;
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Sharepoint. Quantitative focus, advanced Excel analytic capability;
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server of Project Online is nice to have.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.