SAP S4HANA Data Architect
Are you passionate about DATA? Our Calgary based client is implementing S4HANA and has established a Data Stream to centrally coordinate and monitor data cleansing and migration activities, and to establish a centralized data governance model for ERP data. They require a SAP S4HANA Data Architect to provide strategic input into data migration and data governance related activities collaborating with key stakeholders and data team resources to support the implementation of an integrated, robust ERP solution with business ready data.
ROLE: SAP S4HANA Data Architect
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 YEAR High potential of an extension
- Experience leading data architecture/ data governance for a large-scale SAP S4/HANA implementation
- Experience working in the Canadian Oil and Gas industry sector
- Knowledge of SAP with a solid understanding of relevant master data domains in scope and their impact on other modules, business processes, and system configuration
- Experience with Master Data Management tools (e.g. SAP MDG, Information Steward) is an asset
- 5+ years' experience in developing data governance frameworks for ERP systems, preferably with exposure to complex SAP implementations
- 5+ years' experience in working on ERP projects, including data modelling and architecture
- In-depth understanding of data management (governance, data quality, security, metadata, integration)
- Excellent written and verbal/ facilitation skills. Able to clearly articulate business requirements to technical and able to explain data, technology, and project terms in a clear and simple way to a range of stakeholders and business users?
- Able to analyze a business domain, build and maintain strong working stakeholder relationships, engage professionally with managers / leaders and peers, consult and challenge the stakeholders and facilitate change management activities
- Able to rapidly and independently acquire skills and information, open minded and pragmatic, adaptable and change ready, flexible
- Self-starter that can independently identify and manage tasks, time and competing priorities
- Collaborates well in a team environment, manages conflict, supports team success, contributes to a positive team dynamic
- Delivery of data design and governance activities and assist in guiding SAP design and data migration and architecture activities
- Identify and engage with business and IT representatives for input into the various data activities and deliverables
- Analyze and define detailed Master Data Management (MDM) processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies
- Assist in development of data governance documentation templates, process design for Create, Review, Update, Delete (CRUD) and data quality management processes
- Develop the ERP Metadata and data model maintenance processes
- Document the ERP Metadata catalog and data models as required to support the ERP design
- Assist in development of data standards and rules
- Provide Quality Assurance on data migration mapping and design
- Assist in the assessment and selection of data cleansing tools and services
- Document the ERP Data Governance tool requirements, provide input into tool selection and implementation
- Provide input into and review various program artefacts, including but not limited to: detailed functional design, role design, interface design, data conversion design and test planning activities
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.