SAP SD/PS Consultant
Toronto, Ontario M8Z 5G5
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 3 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience
- A degree in computer science or a related field (MBA/PMP or MS degree preferred). SAP certification/s highly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience working with the SAP SD modules, as well as participation in full life cycle implementations (or equivalent experience) required. Familiarity with the integration to PS, MM, and HR, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with the SAP PS module. Familiarity with resource related billing.
- Exposure to SAP MM/Purchasing, HR/CATS and Ariba billing is an asset.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors, Concur and ABAP is an asset.
- Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team.
- Development of project documentation, training materials, requirements gathering, and project management methodology experience required.
- Experience with all aspects of financial and management accounting is an asset.
- Act as a backup for the main in-house SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant.
- Experience in small organizations with exposure to multiple modules is a major asset.
- Experience working in a unionized environment is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise finance with technology skills
- Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.