SAP SF Employee Central
Our client is looking for a SuccessFactors Employee Central Consultant
?SAP-SuccessFactors professionals design, implement and deploy SuccessFactors human resources solutions for Employee Central, Performance & Goals Management, Compensation Management, Succession & Career Development Planning, Recruiting Execution, Learning Management and Workforce Analytics. They design, build, test and deploy HR and talent management processes.
- Deep skills and knowledge in SuccessFactors
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable within Canada and US.
- Employee Central certified
- Hands on experience with at least 1 full life cycle implementation of the Employee Central module
- Experience with Employee Central integration
- Ability to drive client requirements, business process and configuration workshops
- Bachelor Degree is Mandatory
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.