SAP SF Workforce Analytics Workforce Planning Consultant
Montreal, Quebec | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for a SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Consultant
SAP-SuccessFactors professionals design, implement and deploy SuccessFactors human resources solutions for Employee Central, Performance & Goals Management, Compensation Management, Succession & Career Development Planning, Recruiting Execution, Learning Management and Workforce Analytics. They design, build, test and deploy HR and talent management processes.
- Deep skills and knowledge in SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable within Canada and US.
- Certified in SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Hands on experience with at least 1 full life cycle implementation of SuccessFactors
- Hands on experience with Workforce Analytics and knowledge of analytics driven insight for HR organizations
- Ability to drive client requirements, business process and configuration workshops
- Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals.
- Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise
- Bachelor's Degree is Mandatory
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.