SAP BI Consultant
110, boul Cremazie O, 11 floor Montreal, Quebec H2P 1B9 | Direct Hire
Our client, based in Montreal, is looking for an SAP Enterprise Analytics permanent hire.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
The Specialist IT, Enterprise Analytics will focus on SAP HANA Live and BW activities
• Direct interaction and collaboration with business SMEs;
• Preparation and facilitation of customer workshops with documented outcome;
• Contribute to the elaboration of a solution architecture;
• Functional design and functional design reviews;
• Technical design of components of the solution (high level of complexity);
• Development of components of a solution (high level of complexity);
• Test planning;
• Ownership of problem resolution of incidents reported through our Global Service Desk or via our Key users;
• End to end support of our solutions including troubleshooting and performance tuning;
• Contribution to the estimates of a solution / enhancement / defect;
• Coach and mentor Sr. Analysts and Analysts.
• Works independently and can follow a project plan and can execute on strategy;
• Capable of directing a small team;
• Project activities (design, develop, test deploy);
• Support activities (troubleshoot, enhance, capacity plan, upgrade, migration);
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Team management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Software Engineering;
• SAP BW certifications - nice to have;
• Bilingual - English and French;
• 8+ years of hands on project and support experience with SAP BW technologies;
• Functional SAP experience in at least 2 of the following SAP domains (FI, CO, SD, PP, QM, MM, EWM, TM, CRM, MDG, APO, PM, LO);
• Strong technical design skills;
• Proven to be detailed oriented;
• Experience with enterprise estimating tools and delivery methodologies;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & language.
• Hana Calculation View
• SAP BW (Extractors, Infobjects, Composite providers, ADSOs, Process Chains, etc.);
• SAP BEx;
• SAP Hana, Hana Studio;
• SAP BusinessObjects Suite, but more specifically Analysis for Microsoft Office;
• LSA++ solution architecture
• BOBJ, BW, Hana Security Model (nice to have)
• ABAP CDS PLUS (nice to have).
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.