SAP Security Architect
2700, Laurier Blvd. Quebec, QC G1V 4K5
Our client based in Quebec City is looking for a SAP Security Architect for a 2 year mandate. Onsite work location in Quebec City, remote work a possibility.
The ideal candidate has a high level of proficiency in French language (both written and oral communication).
This mandate is for an individual with both SAP experience in the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and other SAP Security Tool Sets Module and experience in the service industry most preferably in the public sector.
Responsibilities for this mandate:
- Assessment of business and application requirements involving application security and / or controls
- Provide guidance to senior management on definition of governance, risk and compliance models leveraging the SAP technology
- Provide support and control directives to maintain compliance to project and client team members
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications as it relates to the management of governance, risk and compliance and overall application security in complex ecosystems
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
- Maintaining necessary documentation
- Actively performing knowledge transfer to clients
- Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues
- Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
- Facilitates client and team meetings and workshops
- Participates and provides Governance direction in the Access and Process Control workshops
- Establishes the methodology and provides support for the implementation of the AC and PC GRC product
- Establishes the SAP Security Access and Governance Control policies and provides follow-on support and input
- Supports identification of final controls and compensatory controls
- Monitors and ensures that process controls are optimized
- Performs compliance and quality assurance audits
Necessary qualifications for the mandate include:
(1) SAP Skills:
- Minimum 7-10 years SAP implementation experience - ideally 6 full project lifecycles with key focus on security, governance, risk management and compliance
- Solid understanding of roles, authorizations and governance models associated with the implementation and integration of the following SAP modules including BW/BI, FIORI, HR PM, MM, SD, FI/CO. CRM, FS-CD, FS-Claims, Hybris, BRF+, SuccessFactors
- Experience in implementation of the SAP Security tool suite such as GRC and other security tools within a global SAP solution part of a complex ecosystem.
- Experience in service industry where financial modules, logistics functionality, CRM, new SAP technology and external cloud solution functions are implemented in a single integrated solution
- Experience on large and longer term projects will be an asset
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies, including ASAP
- Understanding of the new SAP Activate methodology would be an asset Experience with the configuration or use of SAP CRM, SAP GRC Access Control, SAP GRC Process Control or SAP IDM is an asset
(2) Business Skills:
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace
- Thorough experience and knowledge of consulting practices and techniques
- A comprehensive understanding of the service industry and public sector
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients, including building rapports and scope-management
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline
- Effective coaching and knowledge transfer skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.