SAP Senior FICO Consultant
111 Robert-Bourassa Blvd. Suite 5000 Montreal, Quebec H3C 2M1 | Direct Hire
Our client is hiring a Senior SAP Functional Analyst Finance & Controlling (FICO).
Start Date: ASAP
You will collaborate with key business resources in providing SAP functional support for the SAP FICO (finance and product costing) module. You will apply your technical skills when identifying issues and working with developers, business analysts and other functional analysts on projects in order to find solutions.
Your main challenges will include the following:
- Configuring solutions, where applicable;
- Creating and executing appropriate test cases and ensuring the integrity of the solution before business-unit and user-acceptance testing;
- Supporting, maintaining and enhancing SAP solutions;
- Collaborating with appropriate business units, production support team members and developers on requirements for gathering, solution design and creation of production support specifications;
- Facilitating and/or participating in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects and infrastructure (Basis) representatives;
- Working with the business to resolve solution defects that are identified;
- Communicating the final solution to the business and coordinating implementation of the solution in the production environment;
- Updating system documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or computer science, or equivalent experience;
- Seven years of relevant SAP FICO module experience, with product costing and consolidation.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both official languages;
- Ability to effectively express complex technical concepts, objectively view and effectively explain issues and/or their resolution from an end-user, customer, and/or business perspective;
- History of meeting and exceeding deadlines and delivering high-quality results;
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team, with competing priorities and to adapt quickly to change;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make appropriate decisions rapidly on the basis of experience and judgment even when you have incomplete information and/or are under pressure;
- Working experience with SAP Project Systems and Investment Management (PS-IM) is an asset.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.