SAP Senior HCM Time Specialist
7550 Ogden Dale Rd SE Calgary, Alberta T2C 4X9
Our Calgary based client requires a Senior SAP HCM Time Specialist with Payroll (PR) and Personnel Administration (PA) expertise.
Located in Calgary, reporting to the Manager SAP HCM, the SAP Business Systems Specialist – HCM will gather requirements, analyze, design, estimate, prioritize, build, test, implement and maintain the required functionality within SAP Time in support of business processes and procedures on HANA for projects and sustainment of the HCM solution.
Start date: Feb 2019 ( ASAP)
% of Travel: 0-10%:
Location: Calgary AB
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, Commerce/Business Administration or equivalent practical experience
- Must have experience in SAP – Time Solution Design and Support
- Preferably SAP HCM certified
- 7+ years of pure Functional Analysis experience with increasing degrees of responsibility including systems/applications development and support, business systems analysis, systems project management,
- 1 to 5+ years’ experience is directly related to implementation and support of SAP Enterprise systems, specifically SAP HCM Time module
- The Business Systems Specialist will need to have SAP functional analysis experience in HCM to Time (PT) Module. Must have good understanding of Personal Administration (PA), Payroll (PY) and all integration points.
- The Business Systems Specialist is accountable for gathering, understanding and documenting business processes, and the requirements and specifications needed to recommend and implement a SAP HCM (configuration) solution that will enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Proven strong communication skills - both written and oral - with technical and non-technical staff and with management
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.