SAP Senior Workload / SAP Business Process Exception Mgt Consultant
Quebec, Quebec G1V 4K5
Our client is looking for an SAP Senior Workload / SAP BPEM Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: December 1, 2019 with possible extension
Set up a training team able to deliver the training material and the supervision of training activities in recurrence.
Objectives or expected results:
- Ensure adequate user training while maintaining the same level of service and customer satisfaction
Tasks to be performed
- Helps to determine the need for knowledge transfer of stakeholders and to translate strategies into operational plans.
- Methodology Support, Resource Accompaniment, Final Deliverables Approval, Budget Tracking, Business Planning
- Effectively monitors the work of vendors and contractors in accordance with specifications
Deliverables under their responsibility:
- Training Strategy
- Super User Strategy Budget, methodology, training specifications for CIC (external), implementation schedule, assignment and follow-up of external mandates.
Requested skills and knowledge:
- Having supervised classroom and e-learning training activities in an ERP or CRM project of 500 users and several sites.
- In-house training experience, Business management experience, project management, change management in transformation programs.
- Knowledge of ERP / SAP technological environments (S / 4, Ariba, SuccessFactor, Concur, Mastery of CBT design tools, E-learning, collaborative applications,
- Relevant experience supervising training activities.
- Experience (a plus) Customer Relationship Advisor, Project Management prescribed training, diploma, certification:
- Master's degree in a field related to business learning, organizational development, training.
Technical skills required:
- Knowledge of Agile-Scrum, ADDIE, SAM methodologies. Accredited training on SAP solutions. ATD accreditation Software: Enable Now, Captivate,
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative suite, eLearning authoring tools (for example, the Adobe eLearning suite) and pre / post video production.
- Proficiency in French and English, spoken and written