SAP Solution Architect
6111, Avenue Royalmount Suite 100 Montreal, Quebec H4P 2T4
Our client based in Montreal is looking for a full-time SAP Solution Architect.
The SAP Solution Architect is responsible to:
- define, scope and estimate SAP solutions meeting functional requirements for the Production, Distribution, Supply Chain Planning, Maintenance, Quality management and Finance business area in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- help business to evaluate and communicating business benefits and to produce business case
- contribute to deliver new SAP solution improvement on time and as per budget
- establish roadmap for and assist the team in the transition to SAP S4 Hana
Expectations and tasks:
- Establish and update the SAP S4 Hana migration strategy
- Conducted workshop for defining requirement
- Scope and estimate the engagement.
- Determine required resources for the project.
- Prepared strategy, scoped, collected business requirements, analyzed the process to be modelled, performed the business content checks.
- Define the deliverable architecture based on less is more needs.
- Assess, document and communicate risk for the engagement.
- Contribute to deliver SAP solution including configuration and documentation
- Provide direction and guidance to the different SAP solutions delivery team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field;
- SAP certified
- Business Analyst certification (Nice to have)
- + 10 years of SAP implementation, configuration and project management experience in business planning and execution
- + 2 years in SAP solution architecture
- + 2 years in a highly regulated environment (pharmaceuticals or others)
- Deep experience of SAP’s best practices
- Strong communication abilities
- Can conduct architecture, process and design workshop as well as design reviews
- Knowledge of HANA models / S4
- Ability to attend and contribute to meetings with internal customers, lead sessions with implementation consultants, gather requirements
- Has participated on numerous concurrent projects (e.g. 3 at a time)
- Bilingualism (English and French), is a must;Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong Presentation skills including building decks (Powerpoint);
- Ability to work in an unstuctured environment;
- Nice to have: Served as Program Manager, Project Manager & Delivery Manager with good command of SAP Methodologies, Project Management & Team Management.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.