SAP Sr. Analyst PTP/PTM
2711 N. Haskell Avenue Milwaukee, WI 75204
Our client based in Milwaukee is looking to hire a full-time SAP Sr. Analyst PTP/PTM.
The IT Senior Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders, IT Procurement and Supply Chain team members across multiple functional areas where solutions integrate across business process areas to deliver business solutions. This position actively participates in project execution, implementation, and the support of business process solutions that enable the Supply Chain Operations within the US Region. Attention to quality and a strong customer service orientation while working in partnership with the business is key. The IT Regional Support role will focus on value-add activities that drive adoption of common processes within SAP PTP and PTM. This position will also have responsibility for collaborating with Key Users across the business to identify Supply Chain continuous improvement opportunities that further leverage SAP capabilities and enhance business performance/benefits company-wide.
- General process and functional support for SAP MM, PP, PM and QM modules for the US region
- Application and technical support for localized non-ERP systems (heritage and legacy)
- Active participation in project initiatives at regional and global levels as appropriate and in alignment with the Global IT PMO; fulfills local project lead role where applicable considering scope/complexity and commensurate with knowledge base, experience, and domain level expertise
- Works closely with business and Global IT team to facilitate, gather, and document requirements for the Supply Chain Business area and SAP MM and PP modules.
- Build and maintain highly effective working relationships with business stakeholders, the Key User community, and the ERP Application Domain leaders within Global IT.
- Work with the business and IT management to coordinate/prioritize the Supply Chain and Procurement project portfolio within the US region with Global IT PMO oversight.
- Work with the Key Users and Business Process Owners to identify and recommend continuous improvement opportunities to management, specifically for Procurement.
- Involvement in setting and maintaining standard operating procedures for company wide solutions in cooperation with the business, Key User network, and the broader Global IT organization as applicable.
- Effective execution of assigned activity base ensuring timelines, budgets, and deliverables are properly monitored and attained.
- Ongoing communications of activities, initiatives, and issues with team and Manager as appropriate; lead or participate in resolution efforts to address business escalations.
- Develop and maintain project materials and other documentation (ie charters, status reports, issue/risk logs, etc) as needed and in alignment with Global IT PMO governance.
- Ongoing awareness of customer satisfaction levels with respect to regional operations and proactively taking measures to sustain and/or improve
- Participate in post implementation review to ensure quality and capture project learning’s
- Regularly scheduled site visits with objective of fostering relationship/partnership with the business, gaining in-depth knowledge of the operations, and identifying challenges and/or opportunities where IT support may be needed.
- Participate in weekly status reports; raise project related business issues and/or obstacles
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience;
- 5 years of total IT project delivery experience, include working as a functional expert within the SAP Supply Chain and Procurement areas on large SAP ERP implementations;
- Experience and knowledge of SAP integration technologies (Process Integration, Core Interface, iDoc, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of SAP system modules and business processes within a specific process area (Order to Cash, Record to Report etc.);
- Ability to operate in complex, fast pace project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & languages;
- SAP experience is mandatory. Cross functional exposure, and in-depth hands-on experience in SAP-ECC-Procurement;
- Some experience in cross functional areas - Supply Planning, Warehousing, Accounts Payable etc.;
- Strong soft and interpersonal skills – team player, collaborative, easy to work with
- Strong motivator with respect to team dynamics and team building.
- Strong working knowledge of core SAP functionality and/or ancillary systems is an asset.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Aptitude toward problem solving in fast pace environment
- High level of business acumen in one or more functional areas
- Strong influence, persuasion, and change management skills
- Organized with strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business environments; ability to multi-task
- SAP PP, MM, SCM/APO (DP, PPDS, SNP)
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and SharePoint. Advanced Excel analytic capability.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish or English/French is considered an asset
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients