SAP Staffing Professional
DON’T BE THE SAME, BE BETTER!!!
Life is short, so work somewhere awesome with the greatest minds in the industry!
We are growing again! Join us on this amazing ride!
The Position … SAP Staffing Professional
- Build and work with SAP talent pools of high specialized, quality and high value business professionals
- Support some of the world’s biggest brands, matching them with top SAP quality professionals
- Realize outstanding relationships with SAP professional consultants
- Contribute to a positive culture, make your office a fun, productive, and inspiring place to work
Attributes / Skills
- Passion. You are driven, collaborative, have some experience in the staffing industry. You love what you do, want to be the best and recognized for it!
- Inspire and be inspired. You are a “thinker”, appreciate proven methods, but always in search of improvement.
- Visionary. You can identify the, “diamond in the rough”, “challenging passive consultant”, or that “elusive skill”
- Customers first. Create trust and respect by treating your clients with professionalism. Commit yourself to delivering unparalleled service. People you work with trust you, and that trust will propel you to the top!
- Core Competencies: YOU CAN, END OF STORY!
Don’t follow the crowd, lead it! Join Addmore Group, Canada’s undisputed leader in SAP Staffing!
**You must be based in Toronto and eligible to work in Canada**