SAP SuccessFactors Consultants
Toronto, Ontario L3T 7Z3
- Employee Central
- PMGM (Performance and Goals Management)
- Succession Planning
- Recruitment and Onboarding
- Provide functional SAP / SuccessFactors and business expertise to help support business objectives identifying opportunities and creating recommendations on leveraging inherent system capabilities to improve business service delivery;
- Create deliverables including the preparation of requirements documentation for business processes, functional requirements, documentation of reports, interfaces, and enhancements;
- Create and executing test scripts, preparing and delivering end user documentation and training;
- Perform unit, integration, parallel and acceptance tests;
- Communicate effectively with business users and internal teams to solution functional / operational requirements, perform system configuration, prepare functional documentation, etc.;
- Experience with at least 3+ combined years in either of the modules:
- SAP Onboarding and Recruiting module.
- SAP Performance and Goals Management
- SAP Employee Central with Global Benefits
- SAP Succession Planning
- Experience with at least one full-cycle implementation for SuccessFactors
- Experience using Dell Boomi
- Experience in integration between SuccessFactors and SAP.
- SuccessFactors Associate certification
- Ability to write functional and technical designs, and run SFs workshops
- Strong technical management and support skills, specifically able to work with end users to identify and resolve business issues;
- Strong analytical and customer service skills
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.