SAP Support and Master Data Analyst
Longueil, Quebec J4N 1C1 | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for an SAP Support and Master Data Analyst
- BW version 7.5
- Business Objects
- Back-end work
- Lumira 2.0 experience required
- Little travel required, must have a driver's licence
Location : South Shore
Duration: Full time position
- Provide high level SAP support to all AMPLC users;
- Create, modify, delete SAP user accounts according to internal procedures;
- Create and modify master data (customers, suppliers and materials);
- Get involved in various IT projects;
- Collaborate in the training of AMPLC users (Ex: Creation of training material or give training to users);
- Provide support outside regular office hours according to schedule;
- Provide timely customer service in accordance with service agreements.
- Technical college diploma in a related discipline;
- 4 to 8 years experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Team player
- Not too technical
- Business partner
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.