SAP Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for an SAP Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team.
- Build and work with SAP talent pools of high specialized, quality and high value business professionals
- Support some of the world’s biggest brands, matching them with top SAP quality professionals.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including identifying selection criteria, sourcing and screening applicants, interviewing candidates, negotiate hourly rates and make salary recommendations.
- Source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking and headhunting.
- Navigate the internet by using social media, LinkedIn…etc
- Screen resumes, phone screen and interview potential candidates and assess their technical skills
- Maintain relationships with your candidates throughout the process and afterwards as well.
- Proactively reach out to candidates.
- Strong business relationship skills (communications and interpersonal).
- Multitask and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly competitive commission, base salary and bonuses.
- Health and dental insurance.
- 2 weeks of annual vacation + 1 week off over Christmas and New Year’s.
- Free phone and phone plan, laptop paid by Addmore
- Interesting, challenging work and a friendly, inclusive culture.
- Work with open-minded leaders who appreciate new ideas
Don’t follow the crowd, lead it! Join Addmore Group, Canada’s undisputed leaders in SAP Staffing!
**You must be based in Toronto and eligible to work in Canada**