SAP Technical Business Analyst Consultant
Loveland, CO T2J 7E8
Our Loveland CO based client requires a SAP Technical Business Analyst to support the Sr. Architect for a Retail S4HANA implementation.
This role is a key opportunity to work with a Senior Architect in a complex environment undergoing a transformation to S4HANA.
Role: SAP Technical Consultant
- 3+ years of Basis Admin or other SAP Technical experience
- Participated in more than one implementation project to completion
- Ability to collect requirements with limited information
- Experience dealing with multiple vendors and offshore teams
- Attention to details
- Experience with Cloud implementation preferred
- Ability to communicate and document in a clear and concise manner
- Capable of professionally handling a diverse project team with often stressful situations
- Ability to elicit and understand requirements, including interpreting and clarifying meaning where necessary
- Has a combination of persistence and patience while following up for information
- Comfortable being the team representative in onsite meetings and taking requests back to the team leads prior to making any commitments to stakeholders
Start: ASAP or by Jan 7 2019
End Date: March 31, 2019 High probability for an extension
Location: Loveland CO
Local to Greater Denver Area preferred
Must have Work Authorization for the United States.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.