SAP WM Consultant
Montreal, Quebec H3C 2M1 | Direct Hire
Our client is hiring an SAP Functional Analyst - WM
In this role, you will collaborate with key business resources, in providing SAP Functional support for SAP WM module. This is not a developer position, but technical skills are helpful when researching issues and working with developers on projects.
- Configuring solutions where applicable;
- Creating and executing appropriate test cases and ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing;
- Support, maintain, and enhance existing SAP solutions;
- Collaborating with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications;
- Facilitating and/or participating in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives;
- Working with the business to resolve solution defects that are identified;
- Communicating the final solution to the business and coordinating the implementation of the solution to the production environment;
- Updating system documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years related work experience with SAP WM/IM;
- Experience in the following areas: WM configuration, RF, Integration with MM and PP.
- Updating system documentation;
- History of meeting/exceeding deadlines and delivering high quality results;
- Must be self-motivated and apply good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective;
- Expertise in problem analysis and performance tuning;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively express complex technical concepts.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (Service Desk, ChaRM & Q-Gate) is a plus.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.