SAP Web Full Stack Developer
Our client has a contract opportunity for an SAP Web Full Stack Developer
Start Date: June 3, 2019
End Date: January 2, 2020
- 5 years minimum experience in SAP ABAP development
- 1 years minimum development experience in SAP PM module
- Expertise on Design, code, unit test and implement SAP PM solution using best practices
- Expertise on Customer exits, BADI (Business Add Ins) and enhancement framework.
- Expertise in development of Web Service , EDI , RFC’s and other interface technologies in ABAP.
- Expertise in object oriented programming (OOO) in ABAP, Web Dynpro, BAPI’s , ALV reporting, Workflows, Adobe Forms and IDOCs
- Knowledge of new ABAP 7.4 and above Syntax
- Agile / Hybrid Agile Delivery Skills.
- Strong Ability to Analyze and debug issues with data validation during EDI integration
- Experience with ADT (ABAP Development Tools) using HANA – exposing HANA artifacts to ABAP layer, Code Push Down, ABAP managed HANA DB procedures is plus
- Experience in the railroad industry or Logistics industry is plus