Senior SAP FI Consultant
Montreal, Quebec | Direct Hire
IT Advisory – SAP FI Consultant (USA Accounting)
Our client has a career opportunity for senior consultant in their Montreal IT Advisory Services team. The individual will work directly with clients to transform their business challenges into technology solutions. The goal is to support our clients' efforts to make their business units more effective and efficient and, where required, provide services in connection with the development and implementation of technology solutions.
Participate in project teams through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle. Lend specific subject matter knowledge to the design and integration phase of each project, helping to give specificity to the appropriate architecture, data model, and system design and interfacing requirements. Document functional designs, test cases and results; provides end-user coaching and training as well as post-implementation support.
Analyze business process requirements and provide appropriate process and system solutions. Compare business requirements with available software solutions, identifying gaps and proposing alternative solutions. Advise clients on a variety of business process services that help identify, assess, manage and measure the organization's capabilities.
Participate in engagement management, engagement execution and reporting, and client relationship building and management. Generate as well as support new business opportunities. Develop long-term client relationships and networks.
Desired qualifications include:
- Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology implementation life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition.
- Strong track record implementing major software packages (e.g. SAP), with at least two major full-cycle implementation projects.
- 4 to 6 years combined business and project experience.
- Expertise in SAP FI (USA Accounting)
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, management or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills. Both in English and in French.
- Good presentation skills to facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and present solutions;
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50-80%.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.