Senior SAP FICO Analyst
They are located in Gordon Baker & McNicol South of Steeles East of the 404. Toronto, Ontario
Our client is hiring a Senior SAP FICO Consultant.
This position is accountable to collaborate with the business user community, provide exceptional SAP functional and technical guidance in SAP Finance modules that facilitates SAP utilization, and implements process improvements and integration.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and the subsequent design and development of business process solutions that support business process improvement within the SAP FI/CO and PS Modules
- Work with project and user teams to provide implementation leadership, SAP solutions and methodologies
- Collaborates effectively with key subject matter experts to resolve issues around the business processes
- Develops proof of concepts to showcase functional solutions to the key business partners and subject matter experts
- Implements solutions including Configuration, Interfaces and ABAP
- Provides user support and training of subject matter experts on new functionality
- Documents requirements, business process maps, project plans and training materials
- Provides second level support calls from help desk to ensure the system performs efficiently and that customers are provided with required services.
- University degree in Business, Finance, or related field required.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in SAP FI/CO module with at least three full life cycle implementations, Project Systems experience is desired.
- Must have Product Costing and CO/PA experience
- Must have SAP S4 HANA or Central Finance experience
- Must have Experience in BW/BPC - Business Process Planning and Consolidation tool
- Detail oriented and able to work both independently as well as collaborate with functional, and business users.
- Strong problem solving and business analysis skills and experience, including functional decomposition, requirements gathering and process modelling.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.