BI Project Manager
3 Place du Commerce , Suite 101 Hybrid/ Montreal, QC H3E 1H7 CA
Looking for a Reporting Project Manager (BI) who will take part to our SAP Implementation to plan, execute, and manage reporting work stream (SAP S/4HANA - RTR, PTP, OTC, FTP (IBP), LOG (EWM and TM).
- Review reporting technical solution architecture, design, and project documentations for SAP CDS views.
- Work along with the workstream leads, and other project managers.
- Prepare and present weekly status report, log/update workstream issues and risks.
- Manage reporting workstream resources’ work assignment and tracking including prioritization.
- Plan, simulate, and iterate ETL Cycles as per project timeline.
- Support environment setup activities for testing, dry run, and production.
- Plan for test approach aligned with overall testing strategy and timeline.
- Support business and testing team along with data setup requirements for testing and parallel consolidation testing.
- Support business users for User Acceptance Testing and post go-live hyper care phase as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- SAP S/4HANA Implementation with RTR, PTP, OTC, LOG-EWM/TM and IBP
- Experience with consolidation of data through SAP S4 and legacy Cognos application for cube build (ETL) and generation
- Lead reporting workstream detailed planning, and execution
- Strong hands-on working experience on Cognos/SAP BW and Power BI
- Minimum of 5-6 SAP End to End Implementation experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ETL, Test Scenarios build and testing
- Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office Products
- Very strong analytical skills with exceptional aptitude for detail
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed organization and prioritization skills
- Strong teamwork and self-driven
- Positive attitude
- Bilingual French/English is an asset
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.