EDI Project Manager
3 Place du Commerce , Suite 101 Remote/South Shore/Oakville, QC H3E 1H7 CA
Our client is looking for an EDI Project Manager for a 12 month mandate. Start date: immediate. Hybrid work 2 days on site.
Location: Ideally Oakville or Montreal
Travel: Candidate may be required to travel within North America (Canada and US) estimated at approximately 10% to 20% of the time.
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, PMO (Connect SAP, the EDI Project Manager (SAP) is the go-to person for all aspects of project management and activities associated with the systems integration projects lifecycle. They will be responsible for delivering final integration program/projects that are on time, on budget and meets or exceeds the expectations of the partners. They will tie projects back to business goals to complete the company SAP strategy. They will need to give acute attention to detail coupled with the ability to see the big picture, be resourceful, have risk-management capabilities, the ability to think critically, possess strong presentation skills.
- Provide ownership, accountability, technical leadership, and oversight for assigned programs and projects.
- Be responsible for defining, prioritize and deliver cross-functional and system integration projects for the SAP program.
- Plan, implement, track, schedule, and supervise quality & scope.
- Handle multiple projects or programs at a time.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project team members.
- Wear multiple hats as a strategic and technical leader.
- Organize and appropriately allocate technical resources.
- Obtain consensus, resolve conflicts, and handle collaborator's expectations and requirements.
- Build and maintain strong internal customer relationships to ensure delivery of quality projects according to regional initiatives and requirements across the enterprise.
- Develop and lead detailed project plans and timelines based on management objectives:
- MS Project; activities, deliverables, schedules, dependencies, and responsible parties
- Define and supervise project metrics, resources, overdue tasks, critical breakthroughs.
- Use modern project management tools to ensure that assigned projects are successfully delivered on time and in scope.
- Lead and coordinate activities across functional teams consisting of business team members (internal, external, consultants, contractors, vendors).
- Communicate project needs, objectives, activities, and concrete deliverables.
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings and workshops.
- Consolidate and analyze projects data to support effective decision making, on a timely basis.
- Regularly generate and communicate project summary, financials, status, and highlight issues to senior leadership and management.
- Provide technical advice on interpretation of project teams’ challenges.
- Supervise timing of critical turning points, roadblocks, quality control and post project review tracking and reporting.
- Enable resolution of issues, risks, and project roadblocks.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience on projects with eCommerce/EDI scenarios involving SAP and various 3rd party EDI service providers and services; critical experience includes migration/transformation.
- Project Management experience on projects with design, development, and integration scenarios involving implementation partners leveraging various components and tools of SAP
- Project Management experience on projects involving business data and transactional process flows used in the SAP Order-to-cash functions and processes (Sales and distribution)
- Project experience with EDI Translator software, experience with EDI transaction and messaging structures including ANSI X12, XML and flat files
- Project experience with EDI SaaS (e.g. IBM, OpenText, TIEKinetix). Seeburger is preferred
- Experience with EDI technology, B2B Integration, with good project-level knowledge of Sales domain of SAP and other O2C processes for S4/Hana and with EDI / B2B / VMI / SAP managed services.
- Demonstrated ability as a Project Manager required; preferably working in a structured PMO and technical environment.
- Experience in leading enterprise level or large-scale projects or programs involving multiple business teams.
- Experience in a manufacturing or supply chain environment would be an asset.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required or equivalent certifications
- Lean Six Sigma – Black belt certification highly desirable.
- Bilingualism, an asset.
- Proven track record of having led large (5M – 50M) cross-functional system integration projects successfully.
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives and to switch from one project to another seamlessly and influence positively in high profile projects.
- High level of energy, drive, passion, motivation, enthusiasm and flexibility in driving initiatives and projects forward in a fast-paced environment.
- PMI, PRINCE2 or another industry-recognized project management accreditation would be considered an asset.
- Desire to work both tactically (hands-on) and strategically in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical teams.
- Demonstrate expert level of familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 and MS Project.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.
#LI - hybrid