Calgary/Remote, AB T2J 7E8 CA
Start: August 31, 2023
End: March 1, 2024
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote delivery Calgary MST work hours
- Provide support to Program Manager with logistical and administrative tasks, including meeting organization, material preparation & meeting notes.
- Assist with Weekly Program Status Reporting
- Assist with the preparation of executive presentations and reporting.
- Onsite workshop coordination & logistics, as needed.
- Assist with managing program financials, which includes invoicing and tracking project-related expenses.
- Efficiently coordinate projects to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Professionally engage with cross-functional SMEs and stakeholders as directed by Program Manager.
- Ensure the project team adheres to provided schedules, timelines, and deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with 2-5 years of direct project experience
- Experience in the Finance or Technology industry, with a minimum of 3 years of project coordination experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including high proficiency in MS Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint, and Miro. Experience with financial management software like SAP a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring precision in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- A high level of resourcefulness and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong understanding and practical application of project management skills.
- Tact, diplomacy, and the ability to work collaboratively in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Effective negotiation, conflict management, and consensus-building skills.
- Ability to work independently while being highly motivated and displaying a strong work ethic.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.