SAP S4HANA PP Functional Analyst, Forecast to Produce USA
Loveland / Hybrid/ Remote, CO T2J 7E8 US
Our NA based global client is hiring an SAP S4HANA Forecast to Produce Functional Analyst, with experience in SAP S4HANA Production Planning / MRP skillset, IBP/S4 integration experience and knowledge of integration of MRP with Materials Management, Sales and Distribution. for a permanent opportunity to join their Global Special Projects team.
Remote Office - anywhere in the United States with up to 40% travel,
Based out of Loveland /Denver CO area./ Hybrid delivery
Would prefer candidates close to an office for some onsite work.
Compensation: Very good salary, bonus, and excellent benefits package
Skillset for resource:
- SAP Production Planning / MRP skillset.
- IBP/S4 integration experience preferred.
- Knowledge of integration of MRP with Materials Management, Sales and Distribution.
- Hands-on configuration, system design and process improvement experience.
- Documentation creation of Functional Specifications and Business Process Documents.
What you will do:
• Responsible for working with, and providing direction to, system integrators in a project setting to ensure SAP solutions in the Forecast to Produce area meet business requirements, achieve a high level of systems integration, follow SAP best practice, and enrich the user experience
• Specific activities of the role include requirements gathering, process mapping, solution design, writing specifications, and configuration within an S/4 environment
• Work directly with business stakeholders to collaborate on SAP solutions required to meet business objectives
• Determine optimal approach to develop and deliver required functionality from financial, architectural, operational perspectives
• Own the solution design and oversee development to ensure it meets business requirements
• Define and execute test plans, and/or review outcomes, to validate solution meets intent
What you will bring:
• Minimum 7 years practical experience in SAP functional solution design and delivery
• Undergraduate degree or diploma from a recognized university or technical school in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or related equivalent
• Experience working in any of the following SAP applications/modules: S/4HANA, ECC, PP, PM, EAM, QM, MRP
• Effective with creative solutioning and communication to influence and facilitate resolution of a problem/business issue.
• Exceptional communication, both written and verbal, and facilitation skills
• Ability to work independently or as a team with both technical and non-technical staff
• Willingness to learn, teach and share information with teammates, peers, management, and users
• Able to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Results driven
Must have Work Authorization for the United States
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.
IBP S4 integration