SAP ECM Functional Analyst
5805 Royalmount HYBRID/Montreal, QC H4P 0A1 CA
- Start date: now.
- Benefits: included
- Work model: Hybrid - 2 days onsite per week
- Location: Montreal
- Language: Must be Bilingual (French mandatory)
The ECM Analyst is responsible for operational and functional support for the extended ECM suite. This role also includes consulting and developing enterprise content management solutions for internal operational stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day administration, support and monitoring enterprise content management technologies, including: OpenText Content Server, OpenText Archive Server, OpenText Directory Services, OpenText Records Management, SAP Extended ECM and other related content management tools;
- Developing and deploying various types of configuration and application components, including data models and objects, security, workflow and business process components, user interfaces, Web reports and live reports;
- Defining and developing ECM solution using the OpenText platform;
- Developing and maintaining operational documentation to support OpenText contact solutions;
- Providing level two and three technical or functional support;
- Participating in the maintenance of OpenText environments during the server update.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a specialization in information management systems, computer science, software engineering or other information technology (IT)-related disciplines;
- The candidate must have worked with ECM open text;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of proven experience in managing and supporting the SAP Extended ECM suite and related software;
- Experience in designing and developing solutions for content servers;
- Experience in developing OpenText forms, workflows, Web reports and live reports;
- Working knowledge of Windows Server architecture, network protocol, network management tools, Active Directory, Windows Server IIS, Apache Tomcat for the SAP Extended ECM suite;
- Experience acquired using any scripting language such as XML, HTML, Visual Studio, JAVA, SQL, PowerShell;
- Experience with SQL Server (any version);
- Experience with various aspects of implementing technological solutions;
- Experience of working within a structured SDLC process, including experience with standardized management tools such as ServiceNow or similar;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Customer focus to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal customers.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.
#LI - Hybrid