SAP Enterprise Applications - Finance Manager
110, Cremazie Blvd. West , 11th Floor Hybrid/Montreal, QC H2P 1B9 CA
Overview of the role
As the IT Manager, Enterprise Applications – Finance, you will lead a dedicated team responsible for requirements gathering, designing, building, delivering, and supporting SAP IT solutions and associated reporting for the Finance line of business globally.
This position demands strong attention to ongoing project related activity, business process optimization, delivery of system solutions, and building strong business relationships. The candidate must have strong demonstrated experience in managing IT teams with knowledge and experience in SAP FI/CO technologies with strong financial business acumen.
Reporting to the IT Director, Enterprise Applications – Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Managing team members, setting and reviewing annual goals, assigning project responsibilities, coaching performance, supporting your team’s growth and development, and creating conditions for a positive, motivated, high-performing team to thrive;
- Collaborating with Sr. and Executive business stakeholders to help define and prioritize business requirements and recommending business solutions that best meet needs.
- Scoping, estimating, planning and initiating Finance IT projects based on the client IT PMO methodology.
- Managing the full SDLC delivery of IT change requests in collaboration with other IT functional teams and Release Management.
- Accountable for oversight of key deliverables such as business requirements documents, functional specifications, configuration and testing documentation, monitoring and reporting on progress, and ensuring outcomes align with project objectives.
- Managing organizational change in collaboration with the change management team as it relates to new business system processes across all impacted stakeholders including training, hypercare/stabalization, and process adoption.
- Supporting data conversion and maintenance activities.
- Accountable for maintaining production support levels for relevant IT solutions through our sustainment processes.
- Collaborating with IT leadership and enterprise application teams to research, recommend, define and prioritize new opportunities for improvement leveraging emerging technologies, methodologies and strategies.
- Works closely with our Global Business Process owners to ensure solutions meet global business requirements where applicable.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment with excellent communication skills and ability to build “Trusted Advisor” relationships within the business community.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience directly leading IT teams and associated IT activities.
- 3 to 5 years’ hands-on experience working as an SAP Finance professional on IT projects with SAP applications.
- Experience with SAP General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Accounting, Credit Management, Dispute Management and Collection Management, and Business Planning & Consolidation
- Experience with Open Text’s Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) solution an asset.
- Ability to operate in complex, fast-paced project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & language.
- Strong project management skills and experience. Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized PMP (or equivalent) exam preparation curriculum is an asset.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of leadership and delivery teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to provide updates to leadership; adept at building relationships with IT peers as well as Sr Business Leaders.
- Expert-level proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and SharePoint;
- Experience with dairy, manufacturing, distribution, or consumer-packaged goods industry is an asset.
- French/English/Spanish bilingual competency is an asset.
- Strong financial business acumen. Accounting designation is an asset.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.
#LI - Hybrid