SAP Enterprise Architect
Remote/Montreal, QC CA
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: end of November 2023
Location: Mostly remote 75% to 100% but may have to be onsite (downtown Montreal on ad-hoc basis)
Local (Greater Montreal) and bilingual candidate preferred.
The Enterprise Architect will lead the translation of business strategies and requirements into specific technical solutions, applications, and process designs. The EA plays an integral role in the solution definition for product or project deliveries as they assume the overall responsibility for all technical aspects of solution delivery, from inception through design to implementation (including all aspects related to development, infrastructure, data and configuration management perspectives).
The EA conducts regular detailed solution analysis and provides expert judgment pertaining to highly complex technical issues including all aspects related to application, infrastructure, data and configuration management perspectives.
- Create high level and detailed solution designs. Reviews across relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment to the overall business needs including architecture overview, detailed solution architecture and whenever necessary the architecture decisions and performance testing related documents
- Analyze, document, and optimize the overall solution architecture by adhering to design principles, models, plans, internal standards, budgets, and processes aligned on industry best practices
- Participate in the selection of relevant technologies and products when necessary
- Present and socialize proposed solutions to technical boards during review sessions as well as articulate and communicate designs to audiences with limited expertise related to the proposed solution
- Support the delivery of the solution by providing insights to the application development teams and project managers that plan and execute delivery activities
- Support implementation processes in association with internal and external development teams, participate in project-related activities and enforces guidelines and standards that production teams use to help guide their work
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the implemented solution and its adherence to technology strategies, standards and best practices defined by the enterprise architecture team
- Provide architectural leadership to development teams, and serve as the primary architect resource, and provide technical guidance and leadership to all internal and external teams involved in the implementation process
- Create solution architecture documents that describe and explain solutions attributes and associated benefits and maintain documentation in collaboration with enterprise architects as well as others solution architects
- Support the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of solution management methodologies, including obtaining feedback after the solution has been implemented
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Information Technology, Engineering). An advanced degree in a related area, an asset.
- TOFAF certification an asset
- Years of IT experience as a solution architect working with integrated Enterprise systems
- Ability to work across multiple technical teams to set direction and priority
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business acumen
- Expertise in a variety of open-source products, technologies, application, and Integration frameworks.
- Expertise with web and mobile application environments
- Expertise with service platforms and concepts
- Experience in the layout and architecture planning for integrating multiple platforms
- Expertise with business rules engine concepts an asset
- Expertise in APIs, web services concepts and standards.
- Experience in designing and implementing large server software with particular attention to security, scalability, and high performance.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, private, etc.)
- Experience working within multidisciplinary and collaborative environments
- Team player with effective interpersonal skills
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.