SAP Extended Asset Management (EAM) Consultant
Ottawa / Hybrid, ON L3R 9Z7 CA
Our client has a requirement for an SAP Extended Asset Management (EAM) Consultant
Location: Ottawa, ON - 5 days/week Hybrid, 2 days/ week on-site
Duration: 12 months, initial contract till March 31, 2024
SAP Extended Asset Management (EAM) consultant support client’s manage their physical assets, such as machinery, equipment, and facilities, throughout their entire lifecycle – from acquisition to disposal by:
- Analyzing and understanding the client’s business requirements related to asset management and recommending appropriate SAP EAM solutions.
- Configuring SAP EAM modules based on the client’s requirements.
- Designing, testing, and deploying custom solutions to meet client needs.
- Leading and managing SAP EAM implementation projects, including creating project plans, monitoring progress, and ensuring timely delivery.
- Providing training to end-users and support for post-implementation issues.
- Canadian Federal Government Security Clearance – Secret Level II
- Ten (10) years’ experience in SAP
- Five years’ experience in SAP EAM
- Experience with at least one full cycle SAP EAM implementation.
- SAP EAM Certification preferred