SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst
395 De Maisonneauve Blvd. W MONTREAL, QC H3A 1L6 CA
Our client is looking for a SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst for a full-time perm position. Hybrid model (2-3 days per week onsite)
Your role as Sr. SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst will primarily consist in ensuring the support and the continuous improvement of the client’s Finance & Controlling modules and support the integration of FI/CO with the other functional areas such as Supply Chain, Material Management, Plant Maintenance and HR.
You will be responsible to provide fast and courteous telephone and remote support for client’s users with regards to SAP Application incidents, service requests and Request for Change, to provide an adequate troubleshooting service.
Also, you will work with other COE teams and the business to identify functional specifications and to identify integration issues and impacts from application change requests to finalize design requirements.
- Understand business needs and changes to assess and identify impacts of those changes.
- Capture, analyze, translate, and document business requirements.
- Prepare and document functional specifications for enhancements and/or configuration requirements in collaboration with other IT teams as needed.
- Use your expertise and experience in this field to collaborate with other team members and end users, providing solutions that fit the current needs of the company as well as the longer-term strategy.
- Perform configuration, unit tests, manage integration and user acceptance testing and to coordinate implementations on change requests.
- Understand and comply with client’s internal and external audit policies.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support for the production SAP environments.
- Assist Business on Month-End closing with any issues in respect to deadline.
- Provide extracts to Internal and External Audit upon request.
- Review and assess application future release functionalities and emerging technologies to identify integration issues and impacts from application change requests.
- University degree in business administration, accounting, finance or information technology.
- Minimum of 8 years SAP experience in similar position, thorough knowledge of the SAP FI/CO module
- Proven Expertise in SAP Controlling including Material Ledger, Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Cost Center Accounting (CCA) and Profit Center Accounting (PCA);
- Must have a good understanding of the integration points between FI and CO modules and other areas within SAP such as SD, MM, PP and PM;
- Experience in writing Concept Documents, technical specs, Test Plan, Test results.
- Experience with interface Idocs
- Experience on EasyVista an asset
- Experience with ACL an asset
- Advanced Excel experience an asset
- English required, bilingual in French and English is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility to deal with difficult situations as well as manage customer expectations and adapt communication style as needed.
- Strong Communication and Documentation skills
- Understand Manufacturing business
- Ability to work in diversified team environment, effectively interacting with others with the ability to listen.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness, and positiveness.
- Strong analytic, investigation and prioritization skills
- Quickly adapts, respectful and autonomous.
- Strong customer service skills.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.