SAP Integration Lead
3 Place du Commerce , Suite 101 Hybrid/Ile-des-Soeurs, QC H3E 1H7 CA
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 month with strong possibility for extension
Language: Proficient in English; knowledge of French, is an asset
Location: Oakville, ON or Montreal
Looking for an expert SAP Integration Lead to be part of a greenfield SAP S4/Hana implementation program. The role plays an integral part of the Project Delivery Team for North America and is crucial to the successful delivery of the program. Candidate will collaborate with the Systems Integrator, experienced Solution Architects, the IT Application Delivery Managers, and other key partners chipping in the SAP Integration knowledge and expertise to:
- Ensure ERP integration in client’s IT Ecosystem;
- Ensure high availability and reliability of platforms and technologies implemented to support the Cloud-based ERP Eco-system;
- Participate in the design, development, testing and operational aspects of all integrations with System Integrator, Local IT and operations teams (functional and/or business teams);
- Act as a liaison – Point Of Contact - between these collaborators.
The successful candidate will have a track record of validated and successful SAP implementations, where they has been instrumental in providing leadership and oversight in a similar role for the integration of SAP S/4 HANA with best-of-breeds and/or legacy systems.
- Participate in solution design workshops to define the target future state processes.
- Work with the Project Manager to coordinate process integration points, capture all critical requirements, and help drive difficult multi-functional decisions.
- Lead all aspects of the end-to-end SAP design by working with both the functional and technical teams to confirm that the end-to-end setup (both within SAP and extending to external systems) is being designed and configured and developed correctly.
- Help orchestrate testing and conversion activities.
- Participate in deployment planning and roadmap discussions including interim state planning.
- Supervise overall integrity of the interim state solution during deployment period, to ensure that the interim solution is crafted, built, tested, and deployed appropriately.
- Configure SAP CPI and SAP PO with existing legacy systems.
- Provide guidelines and support to local IT team members about interface topics.
- Provide mentorship to the technical specifications' documentation for integration scenarios based on business requirements, implement and test it.
- Setup integration scenarios, including monitoring of interfaces, root cause analysis, technical error handling and archiving.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and approximately 4-5 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability within integration domain, with knowledge on hybrid and cloud integration technologies.
- Experience on, at least, 1 cloud integration (ideally on a global or regional scale).
- Good knowledge of SAP PO, SAP CPI, SAP SOLMAN.
- Understanding of SAP Hana and integration capabilities/options.
- Other Cloud Integration product experience is desirable.
- General solid understanding of either O2C/F2P-IBP/R2R/M2D/P2P/EWM.
- Proficient in open architecture principles and standard integration mechanisms: web-services (incl. REST and SOAP API), messaging, streaming, file transfer, and SAP integration technologies (Idoc, RFC, BAPI).
- Proficient in English; knowledge of French, is an asset.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.